Welcome to Delta Engineering
B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and M.S. Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering. Certified Professional Engineer in the states of Alabama, Mississippi, and Virginia. Many years of Professional Engineering experience in Ocean and Mechanical Engineering, Ship Building, Petroleum Engineering, and Structures.
What We Do:
Stress Analysis and PE Certifications of new and existing mechanical designs and structures, Mechanical Detail Drawings, Weldment and Sheet Metal Designs. Please see the 'Capabilities List' at the bottom of this page, and the PRODUCTS and SERVICES link on the Navigation Toolbar.
If you have engineering projects that require a Licensed Mechanical Engineer, please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to look at your project, and propose a solution that you will be happy with.
Our Promise to You:
Our experience driven innovation, professionalism, and ethical business practices guarantee the successful completion of your engineering projects.
* Mechanical and Ocean Engineering Services.
* M.S. Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering from the University of Florida.
* B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
* PE License in Alabama. License No: 37633.
* PE License in Mississippi. License No: 10893.
* PE License in Virginia. License No: 0402011516.
* Machine part and assembly design, solid modeling, and stress analysis.
* Mechanical drawings using GD&T. ANSI or ISO CAD Standards.
* Weldment and sheet metal designs, drawings, and stress analysis.
* Assembly Drawing component interference detection and mass properties calculations.
* Design collaboration with eDrawings Professional.
* 2-D drawings converted to 3-D (solid) models.
* Reverse engineering.
* Electronic enclosure and Pressure Vessel designs.
* Structural tube and Electrical cable and wiring harness routing,
* Cost estimation based on SolidWorks mechanical drawings.
* Wind and wave forces analysis on Structures.
* Machine Vibration Power Spectrum Analysis.
* Custom oilfield drilling riser tool designs.
* Custom oceanographic and subsea equipment designs.
* Experienced with Caesar II, and SAP.
* Experience with pipe and cable tensioning equipment.
* Solar panel mounting fixtures design experience.
Please browse the PRODUCTS and SERVICES link on the Navigation Toolbar above to see examples of our work. Please CONTACT US if you have questions about the services we provide. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.