We are located in Mobile, AL, and provide services such as mechanical and subsea equipment design, structural analysis, 3D CAD models and drawings from existing 2D drawings and equipment, classical and FEA stress analysis. Please see the 'Qualifications and Capabilities' list at the bottom of this page for a more complete list of what we do, and also the PRODUCTS and SERVICES link on the Navigation Toolbar at the top of this page. We are also Registered Professional Engineers in the states of Alabama, Mississippi, and Virginia. Carl Jackson, P.E., is our Chief Engineer. Please CONTACT US so we can talk about how our engineering skills and experience can benefit your company.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
* M.S. Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering from the University of Florida.
* B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
* PE License in Alabama No. 37633-E, Mississippi No. 10893, Virginia No. 0402011516.
* Machine and Structure design, CAD drawings, solid modeling, and stress (FEA) analysis.
* Sheet metal and weldment, designs, drawings, and stress analysis.
* Structural beam size and material selection based on loading configuration.
* SolidWorks multi-body parts and drawings.
* DWG and DXF burn table files.
* 3D printing (Additive Manufacturing).
* Center of gravity and mass properties calculations.
* 2D technical drawings and sketches converted to 3D models.
* Reverse Engineering.
* Subsea IPV design, material selection, and pressure rating analysis.
* Storage pressure vessel design and analysis.
* Wind and wave forces on ocean structures analysis.
* Machine vibration and power spectrum analysis.
* Ship's deck machinery design experience.
* Ocean surface and subsea equipment design.
* Subsea weight and buoyancy calculations.
* Oilfield drilling riser tool design experience.
* Solar panel mounting fixtures design experience.
* Temporary structure support frame wind force analysis.
* Experienced with Caesar II (for calculating pipe stress).
* Experience with pipe and cable tensioning equipment.