fQUALIFICATIONS, SERVICES, and CAPABILITIES
B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and M.S. Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering. Links to Professional Resumes, Alabama PE License, Mississippi PE License, and Virginia PE License are on the right side of this page.
Services We Provide:
PE Certifications of new and existing mechanical designs, equipment, and structures, 3D CAD models, detail drawings, weldment and sheet metal designs, and FEA stress analysis. Please see the 'Qualifications and Capabilities' list at the bottom of this page, and the PRODUCTS and SERVICES link on the Navigation Toolbar at the top of this page. Please CONTACT US if you need a Licensed Mechanical Engineer. We will strive to provide the best possible service to you.
When we receive a task proposal from a client, we will send them a quote detailing the estimated time and cost needed to complete each task in the proposal. We will not begin work on the project until a quote to complete work on the project has been signed and returned to us, which indicates that the client is in agreement with the cost of completing the project. The Total Cost is final, and will not be due until the project has been completed to the satisfaction of the client.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
* M.S. Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering from the University of Florida.
* B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
* PE License in Alabama No. 37633-E, Mississippi No. 10893, Virginia No. 0402011516.
* Machine and Structure design, CAD drawings, solid modeling, and stress (FEA) analysis.
* Sheet metal and weldment, designs, drawings, and stress analysis.
* Structural beam size and material selection based on loading configuration.
* SolidWorks multi-body parts and drawings.
* DWG and DXF burn table files.
* 3D printing (Additive Manufacturing).
* Center of gravity and mass properties calculations.
* 2D technical drawings and sketches converted to 3D models.
* Subsea IPV design, material selection, and pressure rating analysis.
* Storage pressure vessel design and analysis.
* Wind and wave forces on ocean structures analysis.
* Machine vibration and power spectrum analysis.
* Ship's deck machinery design experience.
* Ocean surface and subsea equipment design.
* Oilfield drilling riser tool design experience.
* Solar panel mounting fixtures design experience.
* Temporary structure support frame wind force analysis.
* Experienced with Caesar II (for calculating pipe stress).
* Experience with pipe and cable tensioning equipment.