Welcome to Delta Engineering
What We Do:
Certified Professional Engineer in Alabama, Mississipi, and Virginia, Stress alallysis of new and existing machinery and structures, Machine Drawings detailing modifications to machinery and structures, Weldment and sheet metal designs, and more. Please see the 'Capabilities List' at the bottom of this page.
Understaffed and Service Oriented Companies who need Temporary Engineering Support, Clients who require Professional Engineering certificaions, or smaller companies who can't affort to hire full time Engineers.
Benefits of Doing Business with Us:
Professional Engineering Support. Easy Workforce Integration. No third party placement expenses.
Our Promise to You:
Our experience driven innovation, professionalism, and ethical business practices guarantee the successful completion of your engineering projects.
* MS Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering from the University of Florida.
* BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
* PE License in Alabama. License No: 37633.
* PE License in Mississippi. License No: 10893.
* PE License in Virginia. License No: 0402011516.
* Machine part and assembly design, solid modeling, and stress analysis.
* Mechanical drawings using GD&T.
* CAD Standards per customer request.
* Machine Vibration Power Spectrum Analysis.
* Weldment and sheet metal designs, drawings, and stress analysis.
* Sheet metal Designs with advanced surface flattening Demonstration.
* Assembly interference detection.
* Design collaboration with eDrawings Professional.
* Machine components mass properties calculations.
* 2-D drawings converted to 3-D (solid) models.
* Reverse engineering.
* Electronic enclosure designs.
* Pressure Vessel Design.
* Time based motion analysis using SolidWorks.
* Structural tube routing using SolidWorks.
* Electrical cable and wiring harness routing using SolidWorks.
* Assembly and part manufacturing cost estimation using SolidWorks.
* Wind and wave forces analysis on Structures.
* Custom oilfield drilling riser tool designs.
* Custom oceanographic and subsea equipment designs.
* Mechanical and Ocean Engineering.
* Experienced with Caesar II.
* Experienced with SAP.
* Some experience with pipe tensioning equipment.
* Solar panel mounting fixtures experience.
Browse the Projects and Services links above to see some of our examples of our work. Please contact us if you have questions about the services we profide. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.