DELTA ENGINEERING SE
Mechanical and subsea equipment design, SolidWorks, structural analysis, FEA, P.E. registrations in the states of AL, MS, and VA. See the 'Capabilities' list at the bottom of this page, and the 'Products and Services' link on the 'Navigation Toolbar' at the top of this page. Please contact us so we can talk to you about how our engineering skills and experience can benefit your company.
* M.S. Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering from the University of Florida.
* B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
* PE License in Alabama No. 37633-E, Mississippi No. 10893, Virginia No. 0402011516.
* Machine and Structure design, CAD drawings, solid modeling, and stress (FEA) analysis.
* Sheet metal and weldment designs, drawings, and stress analysis.
* Structural beam size and material selection based on loading configuration.
* SolidWorks multi-body parts and drawings.
* DWG and DXF burn table files.
* 3D printing (Additive Manufacturing).
* Center of gravity and mass properties calculations.
* 2D technical drawings and sketches converted to 3D models.
* Reverse Engineering.
* Subsea IPV design, material selection, and pressure rating analysis.
* Storage pressure vessel design and analysis.
* Wind and wave forces on ocean structures analysis.
* Machine vibration and power spectrum analysis.
* Ship's deck machinery design experience.
* Ocean surface and subsea equipment design.
* Subsea weight and buoyancy calculations.
* Oilfield drilling riser tool design experience.
* Solar panel mounting fixtures design experience.
* Temporary structure support frame wind force analysis.
* Experienced with Caesar II (for calculating pipe stress).
* Experience with pipe and cable tensioning equipment.