Pressure Vessel Support Stand Weldment
SOLIDWORKS weldments design functionality enables you to design a weldment structure as a single multibody part, sketching the basic framework, creating structural members with groups of sketch segments, and adding elements like gussets and end caps to complete the structure.
* Work from a library of pre-defined structural shapes.
* Generate 3D sketch lines for structural profiles to follow.
* Automatically trim structural members at intersections.
* Add stiffening plates, gussets, and end caps.
* Add optional weld beads to the design.
* Generate drawings, BOMs, cut lists, and other manufacturing documentation.
Pressure Vessel Support Stand
Pressure Vessel Support Stand Drawing with Cut-List
Weldment Model and Drawing Shown Above
The Pressure Vessel Support Stand was created from an initial 3D sketch, which defined the basic shape of the support stand. Different structural beams, from the SolidWorks structural beam library, were assigned to the various segments of the 3D sketch. Loads and boundary conditions are then applied to the model, the model is meshed, and the FEA analysis is run. The results of this FEA analysis can be found by clicking on the text or image below the heading Support Stand Weldment FEA at the top right hand section of this page.